Cannes Film Fest 2012: Sony Classics Picks Bier’s Love
Sony Pictures Classics has picked up North American rights to Susanne Bier’s “Love Is All You Need.”
The romantic comedy stars Pierce Brosnan, Trine Dyrholm and Paprika Steen. It is the helmer’s follow up to “In a Better World,” which won the Best Foreign-Language film Oscar, and was also released by SPC.
Set in Sorrento, Italy, the film concerns a group of people all seeking love.
The deal was negotiated by CAA on behalf of Scandinavian sales company TrustNordisk.
The film was produced by Sisse Graum Jorgensen and Vibeke Windelov for Zentropa Entertainments 29.
Leave a Reply
- Cannes Fest 2013: Cinefondation Jury Awards
- Human Rights Film Fest 2013: Full PProgram
- Provincetown Film Fest 2013: Complete Program
- Cannes Film Fest 2013: LÁtelier
- Cannes Film Fest 2013: Rich Program of Classics and Restoration
- Cannes Film Fest 2013: New Selections Add to Geographic Spread
- Cannes Film Fest 2013: Jury of Main Competition
- Streisand Honored by Film Society of Lincoln Center
- Cannes Film Fest 2013: Program Dominated by American Directors
- Cannes Film Fest 2013: Sofia Coppola's Bling Ring Opens Certain Regard
- Cannes Film Fest 2013: Thomas Vinterberg, President Certain Regard Jury
- Cannes Film Fest 2013: Zulu is Closing Night