Wackness: Sundance Audience Winner Acquired by Sony Classics
January 26, 2008–Sony Pictures Classics has acquired North American rights to Jonathan Levine's 2008 Sundance Film Festival dramatic competition entry, “The Wackness,” which has just won the Audience Award.
Sony Classics has had a busy Sundance, acquiring Courtney Hunt's Dramatic Competition entry “Frozen River,” which won the Jury Award, and also getting the Duplass Brothers “Baghead” from the Spectrum section.
related article 1: Frozen River: Sundance Dramatic Entry to be Released by Sony Classics.
related article 2: Frozen River.
Leave a Reply
- Nebraska: From Alexander Payne
- Behind he Candelabra: Liberace Biopic
- Hangover Part III
- Blood Ties
- Inside Llewyn Davis: Top Coens, Cannes Highlight
- Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy of Plains Indian)
- Fast & Furious 6: Thrilling Joyride
- Angelina Jolie Double Mastectomy–Talk of Cannes Film Fest
- Bling Ring, The
- Before Midnight: Hawke and Delpie at Mid-Age
- Stories We Tell
- Great Gatsby: Luhrmann’s Jazzy Spectacle