Mann, Leslie: Actress Profile
Leslie Mann co-stars in “17 Again” which is being released by Warner Bros./New Line on April 17, 2009.
Mann will next star in Judd Apatow's “Funny People” opposite Adam Sandler and Seth Rogen. The film will be released on July 31, 2009. This summer, Mann also stars in Robert Rodriguez's family film “Shorts,” joining an ensemble cast that also includes James Spader, Jon Cryer and William H. Macy.
Earlier this year, Mann co©starred with Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor in “I Love You Phillip Morris.” Loosely based on a true story, the film was written and directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa and premiered at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival.
In 2007, Mann starred in Judd Apatow's acclaimed film “Knocked Up,” opposite Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd. Mann's performance in the film garnered her rave reviews, as well as a Best Supporting Actress nomination from the Chicago Film Critics Association. “Knocked Up” grossed over $300 million worldwide and won the People's Choice Award for Favorite Movie Comedy. It was also nominated for a Critics' Choice Award for Best Comedy Movie and was named as one of the American Film Institute's Top Ten Films of the Year.
Mann's other film credits include: “Drillbit Taylor,” “The 40-Year-Old Virgin,” “Big Daddy,” “The Cable Guy,” “Stealing Harvard,” “Orange County,” “Timecode,” “George of the Jungle” and “She's the One.”
Leave a Reply
- Doors Co-Founder Ray Manzarek Dies at 74
- Bigas Luna: Spanish Director Dies at 67
- Jhabvala, Ruth Prawer: Oscar-Winner Dies at 85
- Romero, George: Director Profile
- Fuqua, Antoine: Director Profile
- Michael Winner: Director of Death Wish Dies at 77
- Oscar Directors: Bigelow, Kathryn
- Jodie Foster Honored with DeMille Award from Hollywood Foreign Press
- Tony Scott, Dead at 68
- Nora Ephron: Writer-Director Dies at 71
- Actor Profile: Sacha Baron Cohen
- Zac Efron: Actor Profile