Mosier, Scott: Producer of Kevin Smith's Films
Scott Mosier has produced, story-boarded, and co-edited, most all of the View Askew Universe's motion picture projects beginning in 1994 with writer-director Kevin Smith's CLERKS, the first of Smith's 7 features to date. Mosier and Smith are partners in their View Askew production banner.
The films Mosier has produced for Smith include CLERKS, MALLRATS, CHASING AMY, DOGMA, JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK, JERSEY GIRL and CLERKS II. Mosier also co-executive produced, with Smith, the Academy Award winning film GOOD WILL HUNTING.
Additionally Mosier produced documentary filmmaker Steve James' (HOOP DREAMS) REEL PARADISE, a documentary chronicling indie film spiritual guide John Pierson's one-year excursion to the island of Fiji to run the world's most remote movie theater.
Mosier's editing credits include actor James Franco's directorial debut THE APE, the documentary SMALL TOWN GAY BAR, a Sundance and film festival hit; and Smith's CLERKS, CHASING AMY, DOGMA, JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK, and JERSEY GIRL.
Leave a Reply
- Doors Co-Founder Ray Manzarek Dies at 74
- Bigas Luna: Spanish Director Dies at 67
- Jhabvala, Ruth Prawer: Oscar-Winner Dies at 85
- Romero, George: Director Profile
- Fuqua, Antoine: Director Profile
- Michael Winner: Director of Death Wish Dies at 77
- Oscar Directors: Bigelow, Kathryn
- Jodie Foster Honored with DeMille Award from Hollywood Foreign Press
- Tony Scott, Dead at 68
- Nora Ephron: Writer-Director Dies at 71
- Actor Profile: Sacha Baron Cohen
- Zac Efron: Actor Profile