Apartment Zero (1989) B-
Set in Buenos Aires, Martin Donovan's "Apartment Zero" is a strange mystery tale, in which a movie buff doesn't suspect that a handsome American tenant might be a spy.
Made for a budget of $1.3 million, "Apartment Zero" premiered at the 1989 Sundance Film Fest (in Dramatic Competition), where it was picked up for theatrical distribution by Skouras.
Running Time: 124 Minutes
Leave a Reply
- Hangover Part III
- Blood Ties
- Inside Llewyn Davis: Top Coens, Cannes Highlight
- Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy of Plains Indian)
- Fast & Furious 6: Thrilling Joyride
- Angelina Jolie Double Mastectomy–Talk of Cannes Film Fest
- Bling Ring, The
- Before Midnight: Hawke and Delpie at Mid-Age
- Stories We Tell
- Great Gatsby: Luhrmann’s Jazzy Spectacle
- Star Trek into Darkness: Solid Sequel
Film reviews and Internet movie reviews by film critic Emanuel Levy. This film review database contains thousands of movie reviews on many different film genres along with profiles of your favorite movie stars and film directors. You can also find movie reviews of independent cinema shown in festivals such as the Sundance Film Festival, foreign film reviews as well as DVD reviews. Movie critic Emanuel Levy is known for his accurate Oscar predictions, so be sure to visit the Oscar News section.