She's the One C
Ed Burns' career changed significantly after the success of The Brother McMullen. He was able to make a second film, She's the One, on a bigger budget, $3 million, for Fox Searchlight.
Very much in the vein of the first picture, but not nearly as funny, She's the One is a comedy-drama about a retired New York firefighter (“verbally abusive but loving”) and his two sons: a Wall Street broker in the process of divorce, and a cabdriver (Ed Burns) who marries one of his customers hours after meeting her.
Leave a Reply
- Blood Ties
- Inside Llewyn Davis: Top Coens, Cannes Highlight
- Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy of Plains Indian)
- Fast & Furious 6: Thrilling Joyride
- Angelina Jolie Double Mastectomy–Talk of Cannes Film Fest
- Bling Ring, The
- Before Midnight: Hawke and Delpie at Mid-Age
- Stories We Tell
- Great Gatsby: Luhrmann’s Jazzy Spectacle
- Star Trek into Darkness: Solid Sequel
- Love Is All You Need: From Denmark Via Italy