Vagabond (1986) A
Directed in l986 by Agnes Varda, "Vagabond" tells the touching story of Mona, a young drifter, magnificently played by Sandrine Bonnaire, one of the leading actresses in the French cinema today.
The film's essence is well captured by its French title, "Sans Toit ni Loi," meaning without roof or law.
Winner of the top prize at the Venice Film Festival.
Leave a Reply
- Nebraska: From Alexander Payne
- Behind he Candelabra: Liberace Biopic
- Hangover Part III
- Blood Ties
- Inside Llewyn Davis: Top Coens, Cannes Highlight
- Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy of Plains Indian)
- Fast & Furious 6: Thrilling Joyride
- Angelina Jolie Double Mastectomy–Talk of Cannes Film Fest
- Bling Ring, The
- Before Midnight: Hawke and Delpie at Mid-Age
- Stories We Tell
- Great Gatsby: Luhrmann’s Jazzy Spectacle